Wednesday, December 03, 2003

ok I am back more determined than ever.

I just watched the movie Never Been Kissed. The one with Drew Barrymore being this geeky reporter and going back to school to do a story and in turn find the true path in life.

The message of the movie is good enough. Which is not to be a poser and be yourself but hey in reality it is not like that. Even in the movie Drew Barrymore becomes this beautiful babe as she stands at the baseball pitch. Notice that she is not the unfashionable geek that she was in the beginning of the movie. If the movie message was to say true to form then she would have reverted back to her old self.

I am sorry but it seems to me that the topic of Popularity has become one of my Pet Peeves. Because just like Drew in the movie, I too have Never Been Kissed. Take that in any direction you want. So I think this blog will be full of stuff like this.

Speaking of blogs.

A blogger has posted its last blog and now will blog no more. You will be greatly missed unnamed blog.

No comments: