Saturday, December 06, 2003

Did a little visiting today and came upon a realization.

I am not close to any of my cousins! Gasp! The Horror!

I have two sets of cousins. Ok everyone has two sets of cousins, one from the mothers side and one from the fathers side. Well the cousins on my mothers side are all either too old and wih family or too young like in primary skool.

The cousins on my fathers side. And oh I have tons of cousins on my fathers side. Ok neways, most of my dads side cousins are too old and they have kids. The ones that are important are a few and they are in my age range. I should be quite chummy with them rite?

Well not! I dunno why but we all are not close. Maybe coz when we were young we didn’t really hang out wit each other. Weird rite. I have this sudden urge to be family oriented. But seriously I want to get to noe them better. Hey cousinz of Hakim I wanna get to noe u! find me on friendster ya.

**********
back to more crappy matters.

I came up with this sentence which I find very very beautiful. Ok here goes.

Possessing a delicate whiteness bordering on pale

I dunno it just speaks to me. Thought of it on the bus on the way to work.

Speaking of work. I am now working five days out of seven. Tiring but I gonna be
R_ _ _!

No idea of what to add but will blog later.

No comments: