Monday, December 15, 2003

ok now I am quite free to blog.

There is this article in the Sunday times about how to handle difficult party guest and one of the difficult ones is the Kaypoh. And the article advises the people who come into contact with this Kaypoh to stay clear coz gossiping is not good for you.

Oh please. How can one say gossiping is not good for you? It is like the best thing in the world. And lets face the acts here. Almost every single person has indulged in gossip be it in the form of the people around you or gossip bout celebrities.

Let me get this clear, there is a clear line between gossip and rumours. Gossip contains truth in it. For example, if A and B are going out. And people start whispering about it. I find that there is nothing wrong with it coz it contains some truth in it. To speak the truth is ok rite? so what is so bad about gossiping?

It is stated somewhere that gossiping is good coz it establishes where you are in the social ladder. If you chance upon a piece of juicy news then you can use it to your advantage. And well climb the social ladder however trivial the news maybe. As they say knowledge is power.


Next on the agenda is Focus On Family ( that stoopid group promoting virginity ) and groups like it.

It has gone too far. It has come to my attention that Abercrombie and Fitch has stopped publishing it magazine. A&F is famous for its scantily clad models (male and female) in compromising positions in its catalogue.

The reason for this closure of the magazine/ catalogue is that these so called family groups have called a boycott on A&F products so long as the thing is in print. And this has somehow worked.

There are so many wrong things on sooo many levels.

First. We want to see scantily clad models. Beauty is a good thing. Its not that they are ugly. They are models for crying out loud. They have to be beautiful.

Many top models started out as A&F models in the catalogue. I can’t name any coz I lazy too research but there are a few.

It a matter of choice. If scantily clad models make you feel dirty then why the freaking first place did you look at the pictures?

If the boycott continues then wont a lot of people lose their jobs? All those people in china or somewhere that make the clothes. They will lose their jobs. What will they feed their families? So instead of working in the factories making clothes. Which is decent enuff. Now they have to work the streets as prostitutes, gigolo and drug runners coz some people can’t bear the sight of skin?

So called family groups do not think this far do they. If they wanted a pure way of life where teen learn and experience sex only on their first night and there is no crime and all is good and well. I have only this to say. go live with the Amish!

Oh but before I say any further. I don’t mean sex workers are a bad bunch. Instead I commend their work. I think being a sex worker means you are very brave. It takes a dedicated amount of courage and commitment. This is meant for those who choose the profession by choice. Not forced.

Enuff ranting.

That day this girl peed in her pants in my work place. Damn hilarious. But hey she was only 5 and new. But haha.

Oh oh and that day I saw a very funny sight on the bus. There were 2 guys. One had nice hair but a very wrong face. Whom I shall call BlueTint, you will noe later. The other guys had a nice face but oh so very wrong hair. He shall be called CurryPUff.

BlueTint had very nice hair. It was soft looking and styled in your usual japonese pop star hair and he tinted his fringe blue. I was like how kool is that. But then the face was another story. It was full of acne and booth his cheeks were like red. It is worse than mine. Darling, if you have such nice hair it will draw attention to you face. And you noe the rest.

CurryPuff on the other hand had nice skin and quite handsome lah by my standards. But the hair. Oh the hair. He had too much gel on and the he styled his hair in such a way that the fringe is looking much like a currypuff. It was high and eww. And the thing was he was sitting with this hot girl who I think should be his Gurlfren by the way they were acting. Like Hello hotgirl! Are you blind? Look at his hair! Well they say love is blind.

I will be working again so I doubt I will be blogging tomolo. But I doubt anyone will miss me.

No comments: