Saturday, December 20, 2003

have you ever had this feeling? It is when time slows down and your surroundings become fuzzy. And when your breath becomes shallow and your heart beats faster. Have you ever had that feeling? Well I did, yesterday. It was quite strange. It reminds me of the song Gorecki by Lamb.

Ok that day at work we had this training session and my boss gave this pep talk and I felt inspired to do a better job. But the very next day, she had this weird attitude and started to scold the staff. Scold is such a strong word. Ok not really scold but point out things to us. I realized that her expectations of us staff members has gone up a notch just because we had the training session. But people take time to change as all things in this world. Us staff cannot change so fast, we need time to adjust. I understand.

No comments: