Tuesday, December 23, 2003

things I saw today:

while I was waiting for the bus at the interchange I saw this man. This man was no ordinary man. Oh no he was not handicapped. Instead he had really hairy fore arms. I mean really hairy. Can you believe really hairy fore arms! It was like a few cm long. Maybe I am exaggerating coz I did not really measure it but it was sure long.

This is another thing I saw. But first lemme ask you this question. If you went fishing what would you wear? For me it would be something comfortable like a old but still presentable T-shirt and Bermudas or track pants. Or even a old pair of jeans.

But have you seen people going fishing wearing clothes that look like they came from orchard? Well just now I got on the bus ( going to work ) and this bunch of guys got on. Ok lah they looked as though they were going to Orchard. With their mesh caps and adidas shoes and Bermudas. But then they were carrying fishing rods! For gods sake fishing rods! They looked out of place. Seriously. Weird looking.

Things I did today:

I only did 1 thing worth blogging.

I bought undies! Hahaha! I bought undies! No not the lacy kind. Boxer briefs. A weird miture of boxer shorts and briefs. Ok nuff of my lingerie habits.

Till next time.

No comments: