Wednesday, December 17, 2003

i wrote this yesterday but i was too lazy to post it so here.

things that Irritated Me Today

number 1. this kid at work. He was pretending to be dumb so I will give him the answers and it is quite irritating coz as a teacher I am inclined to help him but he is acting dumb. Sheesh.

Number 2. just now as I was going up the lift this lady came running up to the lift. I did not noe she wanted to get on the lift and when the doors closed she gave me this look. It just this look dat cannot be described. Before you ask the lift has those glass things on the door so I could see her. But the thing is right she did not even shout out to me to hold the lift for her. So if she didnot give me the signal how was I supposed to respond?

Number 3. this old man sitting beside me on the bus. It was like night time and he was sitting on the inside and I on the outside. He was constantly intruding on my personal space as he was trying to see where to stop. Like he was elbowing me. Turning his head left and right. Ok I get that he was trying to see where he was going and he is old but could ya at least ask for directions? Thats men for ya.

Number 4. oh oh this has to be the magnum opus. The highlight of my irritating encounters. I got on the bus home from work and lo and behold I was standing next to a bunch of minahs. And they were soo noisy and obnoxious. One of them was singing some malay songs. Not quietly but very loudly. The whole bus could hear her. And they were toking so loudly. I was hoping someone would kill right there. Or at least knock me out cold. I could not take it anymore coz we were stuck on the highway and there was no bus stop for a good five minutes. I got off at the next stop.

Things That Made My Day

Eating Kinder Bueno Chocolate. I Am Addicted to them right now.

Eating Ritter Sport Yogurt. This Chocolate has been eluding me for a long time. And I finally found it. A perfect blend of choc and yogurt.

Seeing Alan Tern in Popular at Compass Point. Well this did not actually made my day but it was a pleasant surprise to see an actor in Compass Point. maybe he lives in Sengkang? Oh you don’t noe who is Alan Tern? That guy who played Vernetta Lopez love interest in that doctor show. Oh nvm.

Ogling at hot people. Yup it seems there are plenty of those to go around.

Oh and signing up for my Understanding Arts class. But I could not actually get my time right. Meaning I have a 1 hour break between my Arts class and My PQS class. And the PQS class ah I do not know the lecturer. It some Indian lady. Lets hope that she is nice. I only recognized one name in the list of lecturer but I am guessing that his class is gonna full of girls who are gonna sit in class and ogle at him. Not that ogling is a bad thing ut you cannot get any learning done if your lecturer looks like dat. I noe I am being very vague but you will see wat I mean.

No comments: