Thursday, December 04, 2003

I got my exam results back!

And I am mighty surprised at them. my results I mean. I did not expect much and I even expected to fail a few. But to my surprise I got Bs. Every single subject is a B. except for Exploring Comtemporary Issues. For which I got and AD! Ok I had to brag. But I was quite shocked at getting an AD for Issues. I mean I was not even that good in creative thinking and I suck at public speaking. There were people in my class who talked more cock than me. Oh well.

I am surprised I got B for Plant Maintenance. I hated the lecturer. But I got a B.

I am surprised at Structural Drawing. I liked the lecturer and I thought my drawings sucked and after being treated unfairly for not being neat. I got a B.

I am surprised at Nursery Management. I slept through the whole thing. Well most of it. And I got a B.

I am surprised at Plant Biochemistry. I thought I was going to die during the exam. I got a B.

I was surprised at Financial Planning. I slept thru most of that too. And I didn’t noe shit during the final test. But I got a B.

I was surprised at Plant Pest and Entomology. I thought the paper was a killer. But I got a B.

It seems my new favorite letter is B. Congratulations! The exam results are finally known!

I am happie! Time to go shopping! Take that as a hint you guys. Wink wink

No comments: