Tuesday, December 30, 2003

its been a long time since we met on this lonely road. And many things have happened. First of all Anita Mui died. That was sad. Then Xiaxue had to close her blog. And I gained weight. So depressing right. Oh sadness.

But today shall be the New Years Edition of Bootifulsoup! Ok nuff of the depressing stuff! It time for new year cheer.

First I will be spending New Years Day on the beach! Wit my family! The beach! Family!

Ok now for my NEW Years Resolution Publication! It time for what I shall do for next hopefully.

1) To be Fitter. Ok it is kind of a long stretch but I will try. But do not ask me to run or play some stupid sport. I am a solitary exerciser.

2) To have less pimples. A hard task I must say but it is worth doing.

3) To not slack so much. I have been slacking too much.

4) To be a bitch. I feel I need to bitch more next year. so there.

5) To suck up to people more. You cannot get anything done in this world without sucking up to people.

6) Oh ok. Let see this is to save my eternal soul. It is to be a better person. Hahha. Its clichéd.

Ok lah 6 is enuff. The rest are my private resolutions.

Note: I never actually get to doing my resolutions. So worry not.


No comments: