Thursday, December 04, 2003

it seems the computer is acting up again. it loads so slowly. should i get broadband? one reason i should not get broadband is that i will use it to much and get addicted to the internet. a very good reason i should think.

so i think it is settled then i shall stick to dial up.

************

today is the last day of my freedom. ok the today i am toking bout is gone so let me rephrase that.

today is the begining of my work month. from thursday onwards i shall work 4 days a week. working with insanely annoying kids. i just noe my boss will put me with the insanely annoying kids. i just feel it in my bones. i love my job but don't put me with those anoying kids. stress the love and annoying just in case my boss reads this. :)

i have a suprise. but it will have to wait till school reopens and depends on certain other factors. but i will try to make the suprise. just wait.

No comments: