Friday, December 05, 2003

oh joyous day! Calloh! Callay!

It such a joyous day. That is because today I ate the Mc Pepper burger. After like so long it has come back. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Management of McDonalds for Bringing back the Mc Pepper Burger. And if ur reading this please please do not take it off the menu. It is like the single most delicious burger ever. Just meat and pepper sauce and bread. What more can a man ask for. Sigh. I sing of praise for the Mc Pepper.

**********

another joyous occasion! I have to report. I have gone down to my original weight. As it was the festive season, my weight ballooned. It went up a few kilos but now it has gone back down to what it was before.

Ok I shall leave you now with something I came across on the Internet.

“When a man has a high belly button. Mother Nature has been very kind to him.”

I find it quite interesting and amusing. Toodles.

No comments: