Thursday, January 01, 2004

ok first of all happie new year! Second thing xiaxue decided not to close her blog! Third this may be my last post for a very long time.

Lemme tell you why first of all that day someone used the internet to check my cousins exam results. Without me knowing. Ok I am not being rude or possessive. Anyone can use the internet all they wants. But I noe my computer, my baby, very well. And if sumone uses the internet and does not know the tricks and stuff the thing is gonna get spoilt. And then the very next day I had a Trojan horse in my com. And the stupid internet keeps showing this MSHTML error thing and varius kernel errors and wat have you. that’s coming up everytime I try to access certain sites. And wen it comes out the internet explorer will close. I mean its irritating the hell out of me. I cannot surf properly. And if this thing goes on I may not even blog.

So anyone can tell me how to get it fixed? Anyone? Any suggestions? Please? Oh for the love of god! (in a figurative sort of way ) Please!

Oh and juz noe I went to the beach! And noe my shoulders hurt. Maybe gonna get sunburns. I will update you wen the skin starts to peel. I luv peeling skin.

But I am more pissed about the internet thing.

No comments: