Tuesday, January 20, 2004

ok nothing much happening these few days. Went shopping, eat, sleep, shit and went to skool. Oh you noe all the usual stuff. Except for:

I have noticed that some girls behave in a very funny way when they are around male ang moh lecturers. Especially the young ones. They go out of their way to giggle and laugh at their everyword. Even though it is said in plain English and its not funny at all. I am not trying to say that ang moh lecturers have no sense of humour. But these girls don not have to laugh at every single action. Why never see an ang moh before issit?

Next ah.

I was in a good mood juz now. Then certain people in my house had to spoil it. Soo irritating. Its not my brother. Tomolo is gonna be a pissy dae I can feel it. Not going out tomolo. I am just gonna go home and sleep. Tired.

No comments: