Saturday, January 03, 2004

ok ok. It was a very terrible day at work.

First of all this little girl puked all over the floor. Maybe it was becoz she was nervous. It was her first lesson. But back to the part where she PUKED all over the floor. The stench was revolting and we all felt like puking. Duh! But luckily her mom mopped it up.

Then ah. ok I will not elaborate. Or lets say I wont air my dirty laundry. And lets just say again that I became so pissed that I was scolding the students more than I should. I was Mr PissyPAnts. It was very stressful just now.

Ok den I did something. ok I did not do sumthing. And I regretted not doing it. But before you guys start cracking ur brains, lemme tell you that this thing was a very simple thing. As simple as getting into a lift. And the motivations for it was for purely shallow reasons. No nothing moral like giving up my seat or anything like dat. But I regretted not doing it. I should have done it and now it is eating me from the inside. Sheesh. I wish I did it. Well its to late now.

No comments: