Sunday, November 30, 2003

ok I don’t fuckin care anymore. I need an outlet to vent out my frustrations. I don’t fuckin care if anyone reads this shit.

I realize im a nobody. I’m not in a band, I don’t even play a musical instrument. And whatever musical training I had seems to fall on deaf ears. I have no special skills in arts. Nor do I play any sport.

I am no social butterfly, I do not socialize. I have bad people skills. I cannot hold a conversation. I am not funny, whatever funniness I have stems from the fact that I have a very comical appearance. I do not know how to lick boots or suck up. I am not kind or caring. I give nonsensical advice should anyone ask.

I’m like the most useless fuck on the face of the earth. Sorry correction, I am the most useless fuck on this earth. Wherever else my interests lie only I enjoy. People don’t understand my poems or stories.

Even a rock has a more interesting life than me.

No comments: