Sunday, November 16, 2003

ok good morning peeps!!!!

much calmer and less pissy than last night i have returned to update u on wat i wanted to write yesterday....it's highly reduced for that moment of inspiration is gone....

so it shall begin...

bout frenster testimonials: i irritates me so for those people who say things like "he/she's a good catch" seems so corny too me....

bout names: oh ok like i don't have a kool nickname ppl!! i only have my name.... i need a kool nickname!!!!

bout me: ok it seems that people have been having a media blackout regarding moi.... like no one contacts me or anything. at least send me a stupid sms msg or just irritate me soo.....

see how short it is... damn u computer!!!

other things to add.... it seems i have only one loyal reader reading my blog... LOYAL READER!!! whip out your Public Relation Skills and whip up some publicity for me ok?

sems like my prediction a few weeks back was true.... no reads this rambunctious ramblings!!! ahhh... but i will keep it going for the sake of it and also for the glimmer of hope dat some one on the web reads this and makes me famous or better yet make my life into a movie using my blog!!!!

on to another thing..... i'm not popular!!! ahhh such sad truth... blame it all on frenster!! like browsing browsing and realised that all those ppl with like 100 plus plus frens are either really popular or they are desperate to get frens or they are like reel pretty on their pic and ppl are just compelled to add them to frens..... i'm not popular ahhhhhhh!!!! sad sad truth...... time to conspire with the dark forces hehee

such is the way of the world....

No comments: