Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Hey hey…

Once again I speak in rhyme
I may try even longer this time
Some may find this irritating
Well join the line many waiting
Today an oracle I shall become
To read all fates all, fates as one
So pose me a problem
And I shall try to read em
So ends my rhyming ways
Heck it shorter than the shortest day

Ok todae not much inspiration for poetic inspiration….

Not much happening these days. Especially todae……

Yah todae seems very boring no one sends me msg.. no one calls.. no one sends me mail, oh seems I’m a hermit in a cave….or maybe I’m like some sacred virgin waiting to be sacrificed….. going to sleep lah it’s boring….. boring boring boring…

B.O.R.I.N.G.

Oh but then got sumthing to say lah. Has anyone noticed how wooden is Vincent ng’s acting? Got looks but no talent… he should just stick to wushu or was it sumthing else before he went into acting? Its terrible watching dat police show. Dunno wat show lah.

And oh the bloody tree is till not growing… damn…

No comments: