Monday, November 17, 2003

Whoop pee dee doo!

Todae me went for a shopping trip. To SPEND SPEND SPEND. Basically went to bugis junction and bugis street and queensway shopping center to buy buy buy... Now we shall chronicle the events that have unfolded...

10.40am
left the house.. went on a train ride...

11.45am
reached bugis to wait for Rachel, rahimah and xiuling (not their real names, hhaha) it seems I have miscalculated my journey and arrived there really early..So I stood there and read terry prachett’s book, Science of Discworld. And managed to finish the remaining chapters.quite nice about quantum physics and evolution, really not kidding.

12. sumthing pm
Xiuling, rahimah and Rachel arrived and started to shop

The rest of the time. Shop shop shop till our feet hurt.. if you think I’m going to type out every single thing dat happened then your crazeeee!!! But iam going to tell wat I bought..

Vans Rowley xl2 Skater shoes:
Pretty amazed I bought these shoes.. Kinda nice.. Click on the link.. Bought at queensway..

Two T-shirts from bugis street:
This two really el cheapo T-shirts for 18 bucks.. from some thai guy and his shop.. The T-Shirt oso from Thailand.. Thailand happiness.. It’s very cute, watch out for me wen I sport it around skool..

Two Giodarno shirts from OG (I noe it’s an auntie place but there was discounts!!!)

And this $1 toy from those vending machine.. it called a miracle tree.. Well it was well time to indulge in some kiddie affairs.. to relieve my childhood so to speak..

My feet hurt and I’m dead beat and tomolo have to work.. But first my rant of the day!!!! Ok lah todae no rant but I will give u a poem by the great poet William Blake.. it called Augeries of Innocence.. it’s actually really really long (I don’t understand how he could write so much but I guess long ago he had a lot of time) but I’ll give u the part I like best but if u wanna read the rest go use google. blah!

Here goes:

Augeries Of Innocence

To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.

A robin redbreast in a cage
Puts all heaven in a rage.
A dove-house filled with doves and pigeons
Shudders hell through all its regions.

So how was the excerpt? Goodnight kiddies!!!!!

Oh but wait! There will be another shopping adventure coming soo.. wooo..


No comments: