Wednesday, November 19, 2003

yoz yoz ppls!!!!

it's night time here where i am
where i sit there and eat some yam
if you find the way i talk a bit strange
than you right as plain as rain
i've begun to type in rhyme
maybe till the end of time
why u might ask do i type this way
so this is wat i have got to say:
on the world wide web i tread
many things read and many things said
one thing in parcticular interesting i find
one thing, sumthing that has touched my mind
a string of words and images splattered
things dat tell me life mattered
changed my view and showed me hope
and maybe fun wit some dope
i have myself a muse
one dat i will rarely use
for a muse is an object of distance
inspiring all within it range
so close to you it may be
but it will never be yours to gain.......

ok dat my dear peeps was a moment of poetic inspiration!!!! yes poetic inspiration!!! come on say it with me now!!! POETIC INSPIRATION!!

ok.. so i have found a muse. not gonna tell u who it is.....no it's not anything else just a muse....

on other fronts.....

the damned tree is not growing at all... trying to find a suitable link to show u all but.. grr....

my boss wants me to work more days now.. dat means more hours working with those damn kids but don't get me wrong.... i love the kiddies at work but it only takes one bad seed to spoil the soup.. or watever u get wat i mean... ok time now is like 12 plus plus... i'm not much of a time person... oh there's a good story to tell... but i'll leave that for tomolo... time to tidur.... thats sleep for those un malay folkies...........


No comments: