Monday, November 10, 2003

Ok hi…. Ppls….

Ok todays new favourite word is IDIOTS!!! I luv the word idiot.. I have been using it like for an infinite number of times today…. It’s like u walk around and u see idiotic ppl… and wat do you call these people? Dats right… IDIOTS…. And besides it rolls off my tongue quite nicely…

And one more thing a few ppl commented on me being vulgar on my blog (you noe who u are ppl…) those ppl who noe me well noe dat I’m not soo vulgar in real life.. I do curse and swear but most of the time it’s damn or shit…. I have been known to spout the occasional fuck…. The reason I’m vulgar in my blog is sorta a release for me. Why would I be soo vulgar in reel life? Absurd.. I tell ya…. I have an image to protect noe…. And there are always two sides to a mirror….

Ok I dunno if dat made any sense but who gives a fuck!

Next on todaes agenda is the this thing called friendster.. I really don’t get friendster… here’s wat I think of friendster…. Friendster is a place where people put on the web how many frens they have and wherether or not they noe their fren’s fren…. And then they see how many people they noe… then all those people write nice things about each other called testimonials…. And if you don’t like wat they write, you could reject it…. So basically all the nice things u accept and wat u don’t want to hear u reject…. So basically it baseless coz when other people read the testimonial they only read nice things bout u. if u are a really super duper nice person then it’s ok but let’s face it no one is perfect…. And those people who write the testimonials have to say nice things bout you coz they are ur frens. So I think the entire concept of frensters is whacked….

Well I dunno maybe dats just me.. I don’t noe wat ur doing in the frensters website.. maybe u have cool online parties or get discounts on stuff….. I’m sorry I’m just one of those ignorant people who don’t keep up with the lastest trend… I can see it now on the headline news! A SHOCKING REVELATION!!! BOY DOESN’T KEEP UP WITH FRENSTER TREND!!!

Hahaha the irony is I blog! Blogging is kinda a fad but here I can bloody hell say what I want and no one can stop me! Well the blogger admin staff can but what they hey…. To each his own….

I shall end off with this….

To be haunted is to glimpse a truth that might best be hidden (James Herbert)… dat is soo true… not in a ghost kinda way but to be haunted in another sense like by a memory or an event.. think bout it….

No comments: