Saturday, November 08, 2003

Hi hi I’m back from like a one week hiatus!!! Or was it one week? Or wateva…. So it’s time to blog..

first of all let me tell u bout this story bout this person.. let call this person H… so H is fasting during the fasting month and thus for the lack of fibre and weird eating times and exam stress… he got constipation.. so he decided to take some laxatives to move the constipation… so he took some and guess wat the next day got diahorrea… like serves him right rite? Ok story ends….

How was tat? A good story right? But K is ok now…. The diahorrea has subsided and H can go to work tomolo…. H is such a stupid boy…..

Ok todays topic of the day is not soo much a topic but a sort of commentary… on the fashion in the ngee ann campus… it’s the campus is a hotbed of fashion do’s and don’t’s and people don’t really care… such sadness befalls my heart…. So I’m gonna start regularly writing bout fashion…. And since skool’s out I’ll just rite bout wat I see when I go out… but when skool starts be careful wat u wear…

So let me start bout wat I saw when the exams were going on.. first of all have u guys noticed the trend for guys to wear those trucker caps? trucker caps are caps with a mesh back…. So yeah so dat day I saw a whole bunch of guys wearing em. Ok maybe not all of them but quite a few of them to make them quite a sight to see…. Well u noe caps come in a variety of colours and they coupled it with Bermudas and ur average t-shirt or shirt and I must say look quite good… I guess if u wear cargoes or jeans with the cap it doesn’t look quite good coz, well lets just sat we asian don’t really have the height…. So I name thee trucker boys!! And i’ll keep an eye on ya…..

Next… in the exam hall… there was this guy who was trying to look like takeshi kaneshiro in turn left, turn right… right down to the oversized sweater in grey…. The hair was the same, in dat half ponytail.. I mus say can make it lah…. With they height and face oso can lah….they say imitation is the ultimate form of flattery. And I guess it worked coz many girls ( I shall not name them) were talking bout him… I shall name thee takeshi wannabee… but I guess I can’t really keep an eye on ya coz I don’t even noe wat course your from… I keep my eyes peeled…..

Next is not really sighting but sorta a trend… I can’t figure why u girls wear a sweater but you wearing a skirt at the same time? Isn’t it cold when u expose ur bare legs? Then wats the use of the jacket/sweaters? Strange….. maybe u all thick skinned? Oh well I guess it’s one of those things that guys will not ever fathom…


Ok lah tired lah wanna sleep and tomolo got work… I’ll blog tomolo promise… toodles…


No comments: