Monday, November 05, 2007

Here I Am Again

Once again i turn to you, My Most Boootifulsoup Ever, for comfort. coz once again. i'm bored shitless and hav come here to rant.

Rant like the raving lunatic that i am.

Ok i dunno wat to rant about. should i go into the dreadfully boring details of wat i did today? most probably not. ppl don't love me enuff for me to blog about my daily habits. seriously. except maybe i will say this. My back is freaking sore.

so i know why back is sore? goodness no. its just very sore. like i feel sorta pregnant or growing breasts. i overworked my back. like wat from sleeping? maybe i had some gymnastic dream that that required me to do like sternous excercise or sumthing. like i woke up today feeling really sore.

and actually it has been going on for a few days now. it started from my lower back and now its moving up. i thinks its some imbalance somewhere and that my spine is shifting. oh yes how very holistic hippie approach. but i think thats wat is it. time to eat more veggies and fruits.

in the meantime. shall do some stretching and sit up straight.

No comments: