Monday, December 25, 2006

Retrospect 2006

ah yes, its time for the much expected and very very very cliched Retrospect 2006. everybody does it. i decided to do it now, a week before the new year, coz for one i'm at home and its raining and there is nothing much to do. and well i fear i won't be free on new years to type it out. umm. on second thought i will be free for the lack of a social life but anyways.

2006 wat do i think of thee? for one it was an eventful year. a year of growth for myself and self exploration. which i have never done before. meeting some wonderful people who have touched my life in more ways than they will ever noe. so shall we begin? on a journey that spans 12 months and wat each months means to me... travel back in time to......

January to March: Nothing much happened here. trying to fit in and learning new stuff. preparing to go to Brunei. Physical training and stuff like that. aand the workload hah! Personally i've been some sort of a mouse. Shying away at stuff and people.

April: i guess this where it all began. when we went to Brunei. it was trying physically and mentally to walk as much as we did and to carry as much i did. it was a challenge and i grew from it. wen ur in the jungle far from any help and the only medical help for your guys is you. you sort of realise the gravity of the situation. this is where it all started to change.

May: this was a relaxed month since we just came back from Brunei and was in the middle of preparing for NDP. i started my quest of self eploration. all thanks to this one person.

June and July: Prep for NDP. had the time of my life. it was fun doing aNDP and also quite tiring. I had 3 appointments or rather 3 jobs at 3 different places. sheesh.

August & September & October : NDP was an experience. And also started my Paramedic level 2 course. Hah! BEst time of my Life! Met the most wonderful ppl. made new frens.

November: Was away for OPS. sHush! i can't say wat it is. which was fun. other than that nothing happened.

December: and so we are here in December. was that fast or wat. of course i left out alot of bits but then if i did den it would a million miles long wouldn't it? also i can't possibly remember all the stuff that happened to me.

i started my self exploration all thanks to you. if ur reading this anyways which i think you won't but who knows eh? you work in mysterious ways. i started to think about myself to see wat was going on with me because of you. you came into my life and well left quite an impression and affected me deeply more than you'll ever know. you still do. oh well. can't go any further or not i'll open a huge can of worms.

anyways next post will be on my new years resolutions. tadah!


The Unknown surrounds us at any given moment.
That is where we seek knowledge.
Bene Gesserit, Dune

No comments: