Saturday, December 09, 2006

Reflections

was reading back my post from 2004 and it struck how much this blog has changed. back in the day it was blog to blog about everyday things. funny things i saw on the way to skool. my apparent obsession with Singapore Idol (that so over now).. i mean normal things nothing like wat i write now. non personal, very non personal.

now wat i blog about is stuff that concerns me. my self worth and where i stand on this little blue planet. personal stuff. it seems my blog has become a blog of self exploration. delving into the dark corners of my persona and try to be balanced (well let me add that light cannot exist without dark and day needs its night).

i think i found the reason why i've been questioning myself alot these days. and its not pretty or least it seems silly. i shall not write it here i need time to think this through. this may be the answer to everything!

No comments: