Saturday, December 09, 2006

Kermalak By Elissa



i've tried posting this clip from Youtube several times but it doesn't come out.. oh well.. had to do it the old fashioned way... with success i might add.

anyway this song is really has lotsa meaning for me.. revealing to much aren't we now? i've searched and searched for the translation for this song and this is all i can find...

"Because of you I started hiding the love I have in my heart"

"Pretending that I’m indifferent, not caring, not concerned"

"Acting like a friend to you constantly asking how you are doing"

"Feeling secure that you are near and not troubling you with my love"

"Your love had me running after you and made me lose myself"

Kermalak means Because of You. so i guess that the above lyrics are the chorus. Once again read into this as much as you want. i'm not telling.

No comments: