Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Lonely Weekend

Singapore Garden Festival has started and i wanna go!!!! oh but this time i am going, next sat so i really hope nothing goes wrong. Any body want to join me? ummm... ok i was running thru my mind of who would go and it sorta drew a blank.. besides those who are already going on an earlier date, i can't think of anyone else that would want to go.. without much persuasion that is... but why don't you suprise me? will u join me in the Botanical World?

anyways... my skin is fucked up.. officially fucked up... like i looked in the mirror this morning and my face was so shiny i was almost blinded my the reflection of sunlight against it. and pimples have been popping up in many places. and pores are the size of... oh i can't bear to say it... the horror of my skin... i shall not say anymore... genetics a bitch....

ok very very tired... need to sleep... only got 3 hours of sleep ok... so toodles...

No comments: