Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Gift Exchange!!!!

Today i met up wit my poly mates and we had a christmas gift exchange! and i got chocolates.....
that is a good thing coz CHOCOLATES ARE BETTER THAN SEX!!!!!.... ok fine that remains to be proven but its freaking chocolates and not any ordinary chocolates.... its Ferrero Roche (is that how u spell it?) and Belgium Seashell Chocolates... Gosh I HEARTS HEARTS Seashell Chocs!!

So Happy.... as of this point of time i already finished the box of seashell chocs... whoops!

also i have been listening to alot of Britney Spears.... Oh my who does not like Britney? if u Don't like her u must be crazy.... She is an icon! and heer songs rocks.... so wat if she has gone all bonkers .... she still rocks! big time! Britney, KookyPlum Hearts You... Wahahahahahaha.... So Here is her song OVERPROTECTED.... I loves this song... i decided not to post a sappy song coz my fren says its bad karma... hah so here is an empowerment song! BooYaaa....

btw its the DarkChild Remix!!



What am I to do with my life(You will find it out don't worry)
How am I supposed to know what's right(You just got to do it your way)
I can't help the way I feel
But my life has been so overprotected

No comments: