Saturday, December 15, 2007

Friday....

WEll i got home after midnight so i guess its not Friday anymore but i have to post about Friday... why? just coz i got nothing better to do....

Fri i went to work! Weeeeeee..... Kids!! i love them kids.... it seems funny that i am soo happy just to go to work... even though i earn peanuts compared to all my frens.... i'm still happy to go to work....

i sat in the train jsut now thinking... thinking about wether i went about my life the wrong way. i see all my frens earning 1000+ dollars and here i am earning less than a sweatshop worker... its not that i don't want to work... it just there is no point for me to work becoz i'm going to study really soon... and another thing, by not working full time i am able to indulge in my artistic side, to set up a stall at MAAD and do want i really wanna do, in this short span of time that i have.

i dunno. i have no regrets with the choices i made. but really having no spending power kinda sucks. if only people knew how much i've poured into my lil stall..... sighs....

so anyways after work i rushed to meet up wit my BMT mates... yes my BMT mates! i haven't seen them in ages... but i finished work late and by the time i got there they finished eating dinner and well were kinda in the mood to go off.... oh well i least i got a short updates on their lives... these guys with whom i began my NS life with... it was nice to see them again...

ok thats it for Friday... ok its Sat now... sheesh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur BMT frenz? oh my gosh.. i tot they disappeared?..

kOoKy pLuM said...

yes my BMT frens! they are still around la...