Monday, August 06, 2007

Of Birthdays

Many moons have passed since the beginning of the year... and now its august... which means my birthday is coming... well this is not a post about my birthday wishlist.... i've never made a big hoohah about my birthday anyways.... didn't even have a 21st party... pathetic rite? anyways.....

your birthday is the day u were born on.. it is ur special day. and u want it to be special rite? i find it weird that wen the birthday person in question will organise their own birthday celebration... its not wrong... jsut that for me its weird... its ur special day... u would wanna be pampered wouldn't you?

maybe its just me and my delusional thoughts of having people pamper me and suprise me on my birthday.. i might be watching too much tv... that and i need to be in a relationship for that to happen...

well maybe this is a birthday wishlist post...

my wish for my birthday is for people to actually care... thats a simple wish isn't it?

but nah... my birthday shall pass without any incident and the world shall move on...

No comments: