Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm Abit Lost

i fell sick on the first day of MAAD... how can rite? is it the stress? or maybe i just got the bug from my mom...

anyways i did MAAD... yay!!! i must say it is fun... but iwas abit bummed that people don't like my work... isn't it frustrating to put in soo much effort in ur work and people just glance over it... hmm maybe i must be thankful that they did not give bad remarks or anything.. at least those i didn't hear...

I LOVE MAAD.... the atmosphere and the people is all lovely... but this experience has lead me to wonder wat really is my purpose in life... i like being an artist and exploring my artistic side... but somehow i feel that this is not my calling and this is not wat i was meant to do....

something was amiss.. somehow missing... i did not feel complete and entirely happy... maybe one of the reasons being that i'm bummed that people did not see my effort... oh well wat can i say... art is subjective....

i see doors open for people in their field of interest and their passion... somehow i don't see that happening for me... am i doing the wrong thing? i am passionate about plants and the environment... i love plants... i love design and fashion aswell... but nothing's come up for me... not yet anyways so here i am in limbo....

maybe i should go with the flow?
i need an entire serious rethinking of my life....
seriously....
i feel so lost....

No comments: