Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mixed Feelings

i dunno.. for some people travelling to another country and seeing the world is exhilarating but for me its mixed feelings....

i love to go to another country and see see and enjoy the weather such and such but it also comes with th feeling of not wanting to leave my home and family and frens... maybe coz i'm travelling alone this time...

i'm excited slash not excited... can u feel that way?

well anyways... i'll not be blogging for a few days taht is until i can find an internet conection...

till then people....

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go....
I'm standin' here outside your door....
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye....
But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn....
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn....
Already I'm so lonesome I could die....



Here's the original version of the song by john Denver...
Wat he says in the beginning of the clip is exactly how i feel....

No comments: