Monday, June 11, 2007

Serious Thinking

Post ORD days. Wat can I say, its just hit me that I have finished army. And its beginning to take its toll. And that is boredom. But I have been productive. I have taken to my art and started on a new canvas piece. And I am quite surprised at how well I can make DreamCatchers. And I have made like 3! I’m amused and they look so pretty. I have also started knitting another scarf coz I found this really beautiful yarn and I just had to knit it. Its so pretty, it rainbow coloured.

Ok I have a little nit to pick. I was browsing thru Frenster and realized that I don’t have many comments. Like serious I don’t have many comments. Do I have really boring frens? Or am I that boring? I would say that my frens are all quite interesting people, so I would say that I am boring. I have deduced that people hav really nothing to say about me at all. That’s sad.Come on lah. Am I that cold and boring?

And I also realized something about myself. I don’t connect with people easily. A person has to take a really long time to get to know me. I tend to hold back a lot. I like my secrets. Like how many of you really know me? Very few right. And also I have to admit I tend not to get to know people too. That’s my bad.

I tend not to make the first move. That’s why I seem stuck up or shy at first. Ok more on the stuck up less on the shy.

Haiz… Placed between a rock and a hard place. I always wanted to be one of those beautiful people who go clubbing and look haawt and have tons of equally pretty frens. But that’s not who I am. Sadly or not that, the way it is. But we all want to become popular right? But in the end we all just want to be loved…..

We always tend to view the grass on the other side as greener. Or is it?

No comments: