Thursday, June 14, 2007

KookyPlum The Desperate Housewife

ok yes finally my life has become that of a Desperate Housewife.

here are some of the stuff i do:
water the plants... make sure the fishes are ok and feed them... make breakfast... read the paper... do abit of cleaning around the house... watch abit of tv... cook... do dishes... do laundry... fold laundry.... watch Oprah and Ellen and not forgetting Martha Stewart...go out and shop for groceries... Groceries! not clothes, groceries!... Do my craft projects which includes knitting... so on and so forth...

an all the while maintaining my perfectly painted black nails... controling my pimples and having fabulous hair...and trying no to get fat....

and i haven't started my gossiping with the neighbours and having hot affairs... not just yet...

oh dear all this domestic things have gotten into my head... i feel like baking cakes and steaming egg custards...how how? arrgghhh.... next thing u know i'll start cross stitching and making homemade pasta...

Wat have i become....

No comments: