Saturday, June 23, 2007

To Make Myself Clear...

Ok let me try to clarify myself for one last time before I put this behind and continue on with my life.

Ok why am I pissed about the post…

First of all… it painted me in such a way that I’m a pathetic person who has no luck in any relationship whatsoever. By saying that u have it all while others are seeking. AND then putting my name and my blog next to it, makes people AUTOMATICALLY think its me who is searching and comparing me to you “who has it all” makes me look kinda pathetic and sad.

Granted that I write stuff that lamenting the fact that I have no relationship and that I have no life. But that’s how I feel at that particular moment in time. Don’t you get that feeling wen ur lonely? It DOES NOT mean that I really have no life, I do just that some parts are missing which is fine. Nobody can have everything can they?

And those are my words and only I have the authority to comment about my life.

And also I don’t like people telling me how to live my life. i'm a private person and this blog shows you things that i am willing to share.

And even though I am smiley and kooky most of the time… I do take offence to certain things… I don’t smile all the time… I am still human… cue dramatic music…. If you cut me do I not bleed?

Hahaha… wateva lah.. we are all entitled to our own interpretations and opinions… u can’t please everybody can you?... but that doesn't mean i'm ok wit it..

No comments: