Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What Have i Been Up Too...

I could stay cooped up in my house all week could i? so today i went out wit MamaSally to Holland V for some cake and random walking around. But before that i went to IDP to accept my offer at University of Queensland. Yay! one step closer to getting my degree! I'll be the coolest botanist in Singapore. Not that there aren't any cool botanist. just that i haven't met any yet.

So met we went around Holland V and Chip Bee Gardens looking for nothing and everything. but we ended up at BurgerKing. Den it started to rain. No worries we or rather i brought an umbrella. Yay. IT sounds rather boring to you as you read it but hey it was quite fun for me so nah nee naa poo poo.

it been quite boring these few days. but i have been doing alot of things that i have been wanting to do for ages. namely:
  • Writing stories. was never good at it just wanted to do it.
  • doing my crafts. like jewellry and such and such
  • read! read! to that extent study for uni
  • and ya apply for uni

Life pretty boring wen ur single eh? and wen ur attached u tend to want to be single. Idiosyncrosies (did i spell that right) of life.

No comments: