Monday, April 23, 2007

So Here I Am...

So here i am.. couldn't really sleep yesterday... like i slept at 3 to 4 plus.... woke up at close to 2pm... to a vicious thunderstorm... which destroys my plan of running again today... its still raining abit... i'll see how... as sexy as running in the rain may be, i don't want to get sick or get struck by lightning...

Oh before i forget... HAPPIE EARTH DAY!!!!

as if it means anything to any of you... see how that previous sentence makes me sound so bitter and bitchy... maybe thats the way i am.. sigh...

On too happier things... i opened alot of my storage boxes and found alot of things... which i will make into stuff... i'm in sucha crafting mood... Handicraft, witchcraft... one of which i haven't done in a long while... life's pretty boring right now... but i'm busying myself...

No comments: