Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Don't Want To Go Back!!!!!

Wahahaha.. in a few hours i have to go back camp....on a thurs and den book out the next day.. isn't that the silliest thing ever? ah well soon it will end and another set of silly nonsense will come.

i can't type as fast i can now. that coz yesterday wen i was about to light a teacandle, i somehow managed to cut my right index finger right at the tip. i think it happened wen i was try to seprated to tealights and it slashed my finger. i dunno it all happened so fast!!! hah there was minimal blood if u must know. i clot very easily and my bloods kinda thick (woo!!) so there was no spurting or dripping. but now i type with my middle finger instead of my index. it stings abit. ok i dunno why i gave u that bunch of useless info.

and also my left side of my face slightly swollen coz i have an outbreak of fucking pimples coming. which i'm sure will be followed by the right side coz it has to balanced. silly body things. another set of useless info.

i'm so sorry my dears that i have nothing to blog about. ok its not that i have nothing to blog about, its just that i have nothing interesting to blog about. i don't want to be like this girl's blog i stumbled upon. every freaking post she list down her every freaking lesson. she was in sec skool u see. and she put how she felt about the lesson and wehter the teachers were interesting or not. like alomost every freaking post! how boring.

oh oh i know let me tell you about this thing coz i dunno wat to describe it as.

ok i was sitting in the Med Ctr in "the country i went to last month shush!" wen KL came in. thus general chit chat ensued. den he said to me: "insert name here", are you going into the fashion line? i was quite suprised by this comment. wat makes him think i would go into the fashion line? am i that fashionable? fashionista i am not. i can't name every model that walks the runway nor do i know every fashion label in the freaking streets of Milan. and the only word i use to describe nice clothes is pretty. hah! of course i said no, i wasn't going into the fashion line. how silly. i would like but nah. another useless factoid. hah!

Fashion Always Goes Out of Fashion, Style Doesn't
Some Random Quote by I Forgot Who

No comments: