Saturday, April 28, 2007

Out of Place

Its Sat. Yay (for me at least i know some of u had to come back). Yesterday was the single most mother fucking stupid day that ever occured in the history of mankind. Please tell me if the there is another day such as yesterday. Basically we had to book in on thurs for a parade. following me on this? nobody know wat we were supposed to do in the parade or wether we were involved. thus ensued a whole day of waiting and waiting coz the parade starts at 5. I got off my ass at got shot an arrow to do cover for the parade. which i didn't mind doing but for the rest of the guys basically they did nothing for the day nothing except wait and wait. Seriously v v stupid.

Anyways. its sat. i'm at home at the computer singing out loud to Nawal, Oum Kulthum and Elissa (arab singers F.Y.I) just now i did abit of drilling (no not that kind of drilling, perverts) i drilled my bits of seedpods and gumnuts for my handicrafting project! yay! i was slightly pleased. i'm gonna continue with it later. but like its sat i should be out rite? out in town rite? but wat the fuck am i doing here at home. Aiyah. My best fren is in Australia. Other frenz are working and other ppl have their own agendas.

i feel strangely out of place. i mean i've always felt wrong and strange but today i realised i am out of place rather than out of sorts. i dunno it feels weird.

No comments: