Thursday, April 19, 2007

Its Terribly Warm Isn't It?

here i am... i just bathed and sweating like a pig.... ok not a pig, actually i really don't know if pig sweat or not... has anybody tried to find out if pigs really sweat and if they do, is it really alot? just a thought...

anyways been bumming at hoe for the past few days after i got back... cleaned up alot of my room and realised i'm hoarder... i tend to keep alot of things... so i threw away quite abit.. ( this is beggining to become the most boring blog post ever, in the entire universe!) anyways i came across this song on youtube... i love it... you know the worst thing sometimes if loving somebody and them not loving you back... sigh...



Zamby Ana (Its My Fault)
zambi ana.. zambi behwak / Its my fault, My fault that i love you
o hammi ana.. ya 7abibi redak / And your happiness, my love, is my only concern
wenta wala.. tes'al 3a7ada / But you, you do not care about anyone
hayem bemada.. 3ayesh behawak / You roam alone, living in you own world
7azzi ana.. ba3iooni dareek / It is my fortune, to protect you with my own eyes
te'3fa wana.. es.har layalee / You fall asleep & i stay awake during the night
b'albi beki.. ba3iooni 7aki / In my heart there are tears, in my eyes there are words
wala 3am beshteki.. wala feyye jafeek / But i never complain & i can never be cold to you
mafi 3azab.. metlak ya '3aram / There is no pain like you , my love
temda ellayali wel'ayyam / The days & nights go by
na6er 3ababu.. rakeb 3azabu / I was at his door, content with the pain he brings me
wala 3am befeedu.. 3atab wmalam / & there is no amount of blame or guilt that could make any difference
Kind of over it but hey its nice to think about the past once in awhile.... enjoy the song!

No comments: