Tuesday, February 17, 2004

whazzzzz Up!

Ok ok, watched Moulin Rogue and there are many lesson we can learn from Pretty Pretty Satine.

Lesson Number 1. maintain proper health care and hygiene. Like hallo? She was dying of TB and she did not even noe! Oh wow you cannot breathe and you keep coughing blood. Is that not a sign that you are at least a bit sick?

And eww! She is sick she still can kiss the guy and sleep with him. Thats hygiene for ya. Like it is little wonder that the guy did not die from TB also.

Lesson Number 2. like the fat guy said never fall in love. Nuff said.

Only 2 lessons coz well I could only think of 2 at the moment.

Next watched MTV asia awards.

Ok people keep toking bout Michelle Branch dress and how she showed her flabby abs. I personally like her flabby abs. Thank you very much. It looks cute. I could tok bout her boobs but well that’s another story that I shall keep to myself. Hee hee.

Oh oh! most importantly!

I think I have a rumour that is gonna go around about me. Juz wait and see. But before it gets to spread I shall give you a lesson 101 on gossip and rumour.

GOSSIP: is a piece of news that has some substantial truth to it. That means if I go around spreading GOSSIP it means that the gossip is somewhat true and it is jus that no one noes about it.

RUMOUR: is a piece of slanderous fiction! It is not true at all. It is just made up stories do not believe rumours!

So when I say I have a rumour going on about me. It is not true! At all. Do not believe anything you hear it is not true!

No comments: