Thursday, February 12, 2004

hi hi,

have you heard? Hahaha sadly its not a piece of gossip.

One the way to work today I saw the most ridiculous valentines day product ever. Wanna noe wat it is?


HEArt ShapED BAKwa!

It was very amusing to say the least. Like ok imagine this Guy comes Up to Girl on valentines and says:

Guy: Happy Valentines Day! I brought you sumthing special today.

Girl: oh my! That’s soo sweet. ( in her mind: I wonder what it is? )

Guy: Here Darrrling! Presents her with a wrapped package.

Girl: rips open the package oh its heart shaped Bakwa!

Guy: do you like it?

Girl: Oh tats so sweet. Of course dear I love it thanks. But we all noe in her heart that she is cursing him head to toe and hopes he will be bitten by a rabid dog at his groin and never have children coz then he would spare the world by not producing more idiotic people like him.

Hahaha. Heart shaped bakwa!

Moving on. Oh todae got nothing diss poor St Valentines. I have run dry. I will think of sumthing. I am actually thinking ok. Serious.

Ok I noe! Some words of wisdom about love and sex! Caution explicit content. Read at your own risk!

Someone once told me that having good abdominal muscles is good for sex coz you can have more stamina and well more oommmph! For guys lah. So I was wondering is this true? Coz I am a virgin ( insert pure innocent twinkling music ) and I do not have a six pack. I would really like to noe. Does it really? Wah that means those guys wit six packs ahem ahem wink wink. Do email me ok?

Not sex related thing so safe to read. So just now my work fren said to me that she will be spending her sat thinking about her bitterness. Like is that not the most appropriate term to apply to us single peeps? My bitterness has such a nice ring to it. My bitterness.

I would like to end to day by singing a bit from a Madonna Song! Technically you cannot really hear me sing but try to imagine me singing in all my popstar glory ok? So here goes.

Like a virgin touched for the very first time
Yeah yeah
Lika virgin touched for the very first time
Lalalala dum dum forgot the rest of the words.
Toodles

No comments: