Tuesday, February 10, 2004

first order of the day issss my email addy. So if you have a bone to pick wit moi then drop me a line at xfgdfg do write long long emails coz I love to read long emails.

Next is I have a prophecy! It will come true trust me. I am always right, eventually. So read on.

An exotic flower and a bee
Both are beautiful, I can see
Smells of attraction in the air
Oh they noe it is where
But when it comes time to pollinate
All ready for that lustful state
All will come crashing down
Leaving behind more than a frown


Hahaha do not take it literally

Ok next on my agenda is.

For the next week or so I will be a bit stranger than usual. That is coz this weeek is dum dum dum! Valentines day week! So I will be abit anti love and a bit pissy jus to warn you. J
So also this week I shall be posting thing bout love. Well since it valentines day and all, might as well get into the mood rite? this series will be called THE TROUBLE WITH LOVE IS.

Ok first ah lemme tell you this story. I overheard this conversation on the bus. Ok so how you wanna hear it? Ok I noe I shall use the literature book formula. So the people are boyfren ( BF ) and fren of boy fren ( FOBF )

BF: just noe ah my GF called me. She told me bout this guy that is always disturbing her in school.

FOBF: so then what happened?

BF: then I say pass the phone to this guy ah. She pass ah. I say why you keep disturbing my GF? Den you noe he say why wats ur problem and he got all fucked off with me.

FOBF: den you never shoot him back?

BF: got ah. I tell him to fuck off. I say you go disturb my GF den you come settle with me.

Ok ok. I cannot really remember the whole story but got sumthing bout settling stuff and bring people and ya da ya da. But the point of the story is that BF are only good for when the GF needs him to protect her. Like seriously she cannot even handle a guy who is disturbing her. I think the guy knows she got BF and there is a sacred rule among men. Never steal / disturb another mans gurl. Only and only if you really really like her.

Ok that was just made up but it is logical rite? but back to my point of girls having BF so that these guys can protect them. I have heard this words from people’s mouths! That the whole unadulterated truth! Like hallo? Get a boyfren to be ur Bodyguard. thats my new motto, ok not mine but you get my drift.

What happened to feminism? The independent woman? I don’t believe girl are that soft. Sheesh. I could go on and on about sexism and the unfairness of sexes but that’s not todays topic. Todays topic is love.

I mean love can’t be just about someone protecting you? And for guys love isn’t about getting sumone to cuddle and awkwardly hold hands with? I dunno I am not at liberty to say coz I have never experienced love. Or maybe I am just a romantic at heart.

One thing is for sure. It is the damned valentines day.

No comments: