Wednesday, February 11, 2004

hey hoo!

You noe ah. I have been pigging myself these few days. That day I bought cream cheese and Pringles pizza flavour. And I have been eating it non stop! You noe how fattening is cream cheese? Like each serving has 9 damn grams of fat! And I ate more than one serving. Oh but the heck rite. you only live once. But then again if you are Buddhist than dats another matter rite?

Speaking of matters. Hey hey. Was gossiping just now. Oh how I love to gossip. Sigh.

I would love to tell you all the juicy details. But I cannot. Oh I cannot tell you how much I wanna tell you! But I cannot coz to protect these innocent people’s identity and also ah they might kill me if they find out. Ok but I can tell you the backbone of the story.

Seems like these people lah. Of course boy and girl. Boy shall be named Skaterboi and girl shall be called Sammi. I would love to call her Avril L. but then she doesn’t look too Avril lah she look more sammi cheng. Don’t be sad. I could be worse by naming her Ella from S. H. E. Ok so don’t complain so much.

Being the excellent sleuth that I am. Heh. I sniffed out something suspicious bout Skaterboi. A few weeks ago. Den den den. Oh oh ho. Got sighting with Sammi . But not confirm yet leh. Den today gossip bout it. You noe who you are my gossip mates. Hehehe. So after the gossip my suspicion grows even more. I suspect they will make it official on valentines. Mark my words.

So speaking of people hooking up. Oh not for sex. Aiyoh so dirty minded. Hooking up for a relationship lah. Don’t you think that as we approach valentines day that more and more couples appear? don’tyou think or issit just me. Like correct rite as the days go by couples keep popping up. It is like a phenomenon! Like Hallo Kitty ( hi kitty if ur reading ) or the Tamagotchi thing. Couples couples couples! Aarrrggghhh! I am so jealous!

Fine. I am gonna eat my cream cheese and grow fat fat fat.





No comments: