Friday, February 13, 2004

hmmm

I am officially bored today. Did not have to go to school and I had soo many plans today. BUT I woke up at 11 plus and end up watching tv and eating a lot. Yes it is I the worlds greatest procrastinator. I got nothing done. I only watered my plants. Hah! Like that a is a great achievement.

Ok times to blog. ( hey at least I got that done )

Hey did any of you realize that today is Friday the 13th ? like the most unlucky day of the year. Did anything happen to you all?

And tomolo is the most romantic day of the year. Coincidence?

Time for the Valentines day blog segment!

I noticed ah some couples, when they are in public, hold their hand very awkwardly. And some even show some very weird Public Display of Affection. Like they do not feel comfortable doing it but some hoe they must holds hands of hug in public coz that’s wat couples do. I am beginning to think that there is somekind of couples guide book somewhere out there. Next time you see a couple look at the way they behave. Some of them look as though they are forced to hold hands.

Aiyah do not be shy just stare. Hahaha.

Eh you noe ah. My pimples are getting worse. It is not enough that I am no brad pitt or Orlando bloom! These pimple start to show up. I mean you have seen them rite? they are the size of an orange! Stress!

And I realized that when I am on the bus or train, nobody want to sit next to me. The seats next to me will be the last one taken on the whole bus/ train. People would rather sit with a smelly apek or crying whining hyperactive little children than sit wit me. Hell they would even sit with a mentally unstable pedophile serial killer. And when I stand in a crowd there will be a clear space around me. Like that day I was doing duty at the convention center.

I was standing in the crowd and there was like a magical force field around me and my fren. No one was standing near us and people were clearing their path around us. Okay fine.

Do I really look that bad? I do not smell do I? I have smelled people who smell and I do not smell like dat. Do I look like pervert? Why why why? That’s one more reason to my apparent unpopularity. Oh but what the hell! Here are some lyrics to Fame theme song. If any of you remember Fame in the first place.


Fame!
I'm gonna live forever.
I'm gonna learn how to fly,
High!
I feel it coming together,
People will see me and cry
Fame!
I'm going to make it to heaven,
Light up the sky like a flame,
Fame!

No comments: