Saturday, February 14, 2004

hidee hoo

ok it valentines day! And love is in the air. It soo thick you can smell it. It’s sorta a musty old rose smell. The kind when you rub dried rose petals. Sorta like that. Even I was caught up in it. Can you imagine the mind boggling number of people doing the ahem ahem on this very day? This is the horniest day of the year!

So much love today. I saw lotsa couples. Boyfriends carrying obnoxious little bag and shyly trying to hid them by holding them indiscreetly so as not to look stupid with a little bag. Ah such things we do for love.

Ah such young love. I still remember when I saw young love. Way back in Egypt. When Cleopatra meet Mark Anthony. ( Hey I’m old ok ) Or that time Rose meet Jack. ( I noe James Cameron ) or even the time Romeo and Juliet first saw each other. ( I watched the movie ) such is love. It makes us do stooped thing but makes us feel good inside. Oh sigh.

BUT NONE OF IT IS HAPPENING TO ME! SO WHY DO I FREEKIN CARE?

Ok sorry. Its angst.

But I spent VD wit my grandma so thats kinda sweet.

But ah I am stuck here at home doing nothing while a few thousand hormonally charged teens are rocking the house at the MTV Asia Awards! And please stop thinking that I should go out coz THERE IS NO ONE TO GO OUT WIF, in the first place who wants go out wif me.

I think I am spiraling into a self centered ego shattering low self esteem depression.

Well thats freeking life for ya.

No comments: