Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Years Resolution 2009

well 2008 has come and gone....
lets welcome the new year with hope that it will be not so bad.

HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR 2009

i didn't do a retrospect of 2008 this year coz well i didn't feel like it...lol.

and i did accomplish some of my resolutions for 2008 except 2. thats good aye? 2 out of 4 is not too bad. some people never even do any of their resolutions.

so my 2009 resolutions for this year will not be in words or specific bullet point forms... its more of a general feeling... a new outlook on life... and there will be a phrase a key word to my 2009 resolutions... the keyword is REVENGE. oh wat a nice word for a new years resolutions. hope i fulfil it.

so i shall post a song. Cuz I Can by P!NK.. i think it best describes my outlook for 2009. enjoy.




So I'll cash my checks and place my bets
And hope I'll always win
Even if I don't I'm fucked because
I live a life of sin
But it's alright
I don't give a damn
I don't play your rules I make my own
Tonight
I'll do what I want
Cuz I can

You know I'm rare
You stop and stare
You think I care
I don't
You talk real loud
But you aint saying nothing cool
I could fit your whole house in my swimming pool

No comments: