Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Blog. Thats Wat I Do....

ok so i am sitting here wit nothing to do. here's my story so far. spent the whole CNY holidays at home. yay for me. and also i was sick wit the flu. its gone now except for this cough. which i would expect not to go away anytime soon. haiz. thats life.

well going back Brissy soon ( in 3 weeks) and well i meet my uni frens more than the people i came back here to meet lol. its not suprising. too busy. blah blah.

anyways......


We tend to become like the worst in those we oppose

that came from the Bene Gesserit, in the Dune series... if any of you are geeky enuff to know the Dunes Series well then good for you! lol.

so basically it dawned on me that i am becoming the worst in those that i oppose. or rather i foresee it. i foresee that i'm going to be just like one of them. just one of them. is that bad?

something i sooo violently oppose.. and somehow i will become just one of them. weird eh? i'm still trying to get my mind around it. its just mind boggling.

No comments: