Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hi People!

Ok this is the longest i have gone without blogging. more than a week can u believe it?!? Apparently most of u can coz well nobody reads this... ok fine very little read this...

Anyways, have been real busy of late. And for a Bum like me thats saying alot. Lets see wat have been going with me....
  • Last Thurs went out to watch Asian Boys Vol 3: Happy Endings wit Juns and Ehrman (Emphasis on the E and roll the R). Loved it! My first play. Play Virgin no more... imagine to have been deflowered by Asian Boys... Not just a boy but boys!! wakakaka... The play made me laugh and almost cry (almost coz just wen i wanted to cry, the scene will move on.. sheesh)... and it made me oooooohhh and ahah! alot too.
  • Den i got accepted into mAaD! Market For Artist And Designers!!! Yay! Thats the mai reason i have been busy. coz now that i have been accepted, i have to actually get off my butt and do my stuff. so i have been busy weaving and drawing.... spraying and shopping... so exciting rite? any ways do come and visit me on 4th and 5th August @ Red Dot Design Museum. i'll be there all day.. ok not all day but untill 8pm. http://www.maad.sg/ its near Tanjong PAgar MRT... Come to MaAd and be mAaD!!!!

another reason that i have not been blogging much the fact taht there is nothing much to blog about. of course there are things that i would love th blog about but then the respective parties might not want it to be published on the WWW. so yeah. i have to tell you the life of a Bum can be very boring. but anyways i shall get my creative juices flowing and give you a post tonight ok? till den... toodles....

No comments: