Saturday, May 19, 2007

Lazy Friday

i got off my lazy bum today and went to get suppplies for my craft... no not witchcraft but handicrafts... i finished stuffing the green thing. and he or she looks great....

so anyways i went to Spotlight and Daiso... 2 of my most fave locations. so i went to Spotlight to get somemore felt and beads and i realised something, actually a few things... so first is if you ever need to buy felt, do buy the ones made in Italy. Don't buy the ones made in France. The reason being taht the felt from italy is freaking soft. Very very soft. Secondly, Spotlight has really nice yarn. the variety they have is superb.

these observations have made me buy lotsa felt. i've started on my next fabric toy which is called Liver and Lumpy... compared to "the Green Thing" i think Liver and Lumpy is better. And i have taken up Knitting again after being inspired by the oh so soft balls of mohair yarn..

And and Spotlight has no Soft Toy stuffing!!! Gasp! The Horror! So i went to Daiso, always $2. i concocted this devious plan to buy a $2 cushion and use the stuffing from the cushion to stuff my toys. i went there and to my new horror! there were no $2 cushions. i had to buy a seat cushion. which is different from a normal cushion but it was a blessing in disguise coz it had more stuff to stuff with.

Oh my god! and i bought the B'Day Beyonce Deluxe Edition CD... i'm so happy i could be ORGASMIC...haha how very Isaac to use capital letter words like orgasmic. but i'm really happy that i bought the CD.

this is getting boring eh? why would u wanna know about wat day to day affairs? next thing u know i'll be blogging on how my shit looks like in the morning complete wit pictures! hahaha...

ok lah oklah time to sleepy.. good nitez....

No comments: