Saturday, May 12, 2007

I Don't Really Like Myself

i have to say that the realisation that i don't really like myself is kinda disturbing. like i'm 22 and still discovering things about myself that amazes me. i miss those times. those times of innocence. the times where we could be ourselves and not be bothered about how we looked or wat we said. so pure so innocent. now its a totally a different ball game.

i have a list in my mind of wat i hate about myself. you guys might think in ur minds that i'm perfectly fine just as i am. oh well good for you. i shan't put the list up now.

this is kinda depressing. as my personal internal conflicts rage on. sleep is good at this moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shall we chill on our ORD date!?
syafiq here muahaha

kOoKy pLuM said...

sure, why not...i should be freaking free...

Unknown said...

haha~

Unknown said...

I link already!