Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm Angry With The World

today i was damn pissed off... next time you promise to be on tome.. for gods fucking sake please be.. even if ur late u could have the courtesy of calling or msging to say that ur late. not only calling me after making me wait for half hour... NOT picking up calls nor reply my msgs... i don't fugging care wats ur excuse this time... the last time made me wait for 1 1/2 hours and taking 15 mins to cross the road... enuff is enuff u noe.. i'm sorry you had to be the one i snap at but i have been waiting for frigging people for way too long.. wat do you people think i am? a whore ? standing there at the mrt station or at the bus stop waiting for customers issit.... fuck lah... is it nice to make people wait issit? i'm sure you would be pissed too if you had to wait for people...

No comments: